Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Apartment@ The Curve



It was my birthday at 17 Apr~~~!!! I decided to go to somewhere nice to take more photos and of course had a yummy dinner. =) Although I went to The Apartment before, I never take photo so of course it was a good chance for me!




I personally love this spot. We chose this seat at the 1st place but due to the place was too hot and inconvenient to eat (as the table was too low), we finally changed to outdoor.

Indoor

Outdoor

Our Seat =)

I like the design of The Apartment bcuz it was comfortable with sofa, bar, kitchen, dining place and even bath room! Besides, the design of the menu is cute also.


The Menu

We were told that there was a wine ‘ONE PLUS ONE’ promotion. You can either buy one glass free another glass at RM29.90++ or buy one bottle free one bottle at RM188.80nett. However, the promotion was only limited to the selected red & white wine.

ONE PLUS ONE Wines Delights

The selected red and white wines

We decided to order one glass of red wine and a glass of white wine. Since both of us do not really know how to choose wine, I ask the waiter to choose any two glasses for us. He chose Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay, both are from Australia.


Obikwa Cabernet Sauvignon & Rook’s Lane Chardonnay

The taste of the wine is nice and fresh. I love it.


Breads for free. Very soft bread, nice~

Me, and the flower from Z

For dishes, we ordered Lamb Rack and Chicken & Mushroom Pasta.


Chicken & Mushroom Pasta@ RM23.90

-Spaghetti with sautéed chicken & mushrooms with white wine garlic, chili,
cherry tomatoes & rocket.

I love this pasta, it is true. As I am not a cheese lover, so this dish is definitely suited me. It had no cheese at all and I love it with white wine garlic & chili~ ^^

Enjoy your life once in a while~



Lamb Rack@ RM37.90

-French cut of lamb cooked pink, served with sautéed new potatoes &
slow roasted tomatoes drizzled with crushed basil sauce.

This Lamb Rack was nice too. It had no any strong smell of lamb,
it tasted nicely with the sauce and potatoes.

We were really enjoyed the dinner and of course we won't miss out dessert for my birthday!
As a chocoholic, I opted for Baked Chocolate Pudding.


Baked Chocolate Pudding@ RM15.90

-Moist chocolate pudding with a burst of coffee in the centre
served with vanilla ice-cream.

This was really really super tasty~! My favourite taste!
You shouldn’t miss this if you are a chocoholic~

We ended our dinner with this sweet dessert. Overall, the foods here are nice and
I have no complain abt its interior. It is a bit pricy but I don’t mind to pay for
the environment sometimes~


Check out some photos below….

Cozy sofa makes u feel like u are at home


The bath room section

The Bar




DJ to prepare nice songs for you….



Thx for the flower and also the great dinner =)


p/s: Don’t forget to check out more photos on my facebook~

The Apartment
Lot 72, 73&74,
152 Ground Floor,
Western Courtyard,
The Curve.
Tel: 03- 7727 8330

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin