Sunday, September 6, 2009

Capri Dessert@Sri Petaling

Again, I went to Sri Petaling to work and too bad that day I was alone and of course I took lunch alone. I had no idea where to lunch and found out this restaurant which provided set lunch.

Menu

I ordered its set lunch instead of dessert. I chose Otak Fried Rice and the set lunch came with a drink (Mango, Peach or Blackcurrant Tea)and fruits. This set lunch cost me RM9.90+.

Otak Fried Rice

The 'shape' of the fried rice is cute cuz it's a love shape! But I found that the portion was a bit small, the taste was ok.

Peach Tea

Fruits

My set lunch

Overall, I would not say it's good or bad but a common restaurant =)

Capri Dessert
33 Jalan Radin Anum,
Sri Petaling,
57000 KL.
Tel: 03-9057 1268

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin