Friday, September 25, 2009

Senjyu Sushi @ Cineleisure Damansara


It was a day that Pooi Mun and Zack helped me to take my last graduation photos in UM and after that we headed to Cineleisure Damansara to have our lunch. As I got the discount voucher from BestFoodJunction.com, we decided to go to Senjyu Sushi.



Interior

The Menu

I’m always having problem of choosing food and luckily Z always helps me to solve this =p

He opted for Saba & Sashimi Gozen. It is a set of grilled mackerel with salt, sashimi moriawase (salmon, tuna & sweet shrimp), salad, japanese steamed rice, steamed egg & miso soup. As normal, we add on one more bowl of rice to share.



Saba & Sashimi Gozen@ RM29.90

This Saba & Sashimi Gozen was quite satisfying and fresh~


Z and I couldn’t help ourselves to stop eating from this steamed egg cuz it was really soft, tasteful and yummy!

For Pooi Mun, she chose Salmon Ikura Don, which is a don with Salmon slices and salmon roe.

Salmon Ikura Don@ RM19.90

The don was worth as it was full with Salmon slices and roe! Besides, the salmon slices were fresh too.

Besides the main dishes, I also ordered two plates of sushi. One was Idako (seasoned baby octopus) and Kimchi, both are new!

Idako@ RM4.00

Kimchi Sushi@ RM2.00

That was my 1st time trying Kimchi Sushi, a cool combination of Korean and Japanese Food! =)

Pooi Mun & SP~ ^^


Overall, I like Senjyu Sushi, food is nice and price is reasonable for Japanese food~


Senjyu Sushi
Lot G2&G3 Ground Floor,
Cineleisure Damansara,
No 2A, Jln PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara,
47810 PJ, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7727 9028

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin