Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hong Kong Miu-Kai@Sri Petaling

This was my 1st time going to Sri Petaling due to work. During lunch time, my colleague brought me to Hong Kong Miu-Kai(香港庙街). I found the name a bit weird in the 1st place, if translated directly, it will be Hong Kong Temple Street and it has no related to food. However, it is more like to Hong Kong Char Chan Teng.

Menu

Interior

The ambience of restaurant is quite nice, I like its cozy feel and the staffs are friendly as well. As we rushed for working, we had to order something served fast.

There was a lunch promotion from 12.00pm to 2.00pm where you can add on drinks with RM1.50 or tong shui with RM2.00.

The choices for drinks & tong shui

I ordered Mushroom Bean Curd Shanghai Noodle. There is a choice for dry or soup and I chose the later. Due to not every tong shui were available during the day, I opted for Winter Melon with Longan Herbal in the end.

Mushroom Bean Curd Shanghai Noodle@ RM8.90

The noodles was quite nice and I found it special with the Japanese Toufu inside, which is my favourite~ ^^

Winter Melon with Longan Herbal

My colleague FT, she ordered Nissin Noodle with Ham, Egg & Sausage/餐旦肠出前一丁.As that was not a set lunch, she ordered cold ‘Ying Yong’ Tea with normal price.

Nissin Noodle with Ham, Egg & Sausage@ RM6.50

Ying Yong’ Tea@ RM2.80

The foods there are decent and price is affordable with RM10++ per person, which is considered standard for normal Char Chan Teng.

Hong Kong Miu-Kai Restaurant (香港庙街餐厅小厨)
39 & 41, Ground Floor,
Jalan Radin Anum,
Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-90562122

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin