Sunday, July 4, 2010

Delicious Nyonya@Tropicana City Mall


I was attracted by the outlook of this Nyonya restaurant when I was at Tropicana City Mall. The appearance is so cute, looks like a house with Nyonya decoration and there are few little cute paper umbrellas on the floor~ =)


Photo 1st b4 eating ^^

The interior – spacious & cosy~


The Menu

For appetizer, we ordered Pie-Tee, which is also known as ‘Top Hats’. It is a virtuous Nyonya munchies textured by crispy cases and mixed vegetables. I like this! Yummy~


Pie-Tee@ RM6.90

Okay, for main dishes, we ordered Kapitan Chicken & Asam Pedas Udang together with rice.


Kapitan Chicken@ RM13.90
- Classic Nyonya recipes, intensified by Lemongrass

One of the reasons I like this Kapitan Chicken is because the sauce is very rich. It was not really spicy, the chickens were soft too. Nice~!

Asam Pedas Udang @ RM16.90

I really love this dish, I could finish drinking all the asam pedas sauce~! It was superb~


Yummy dinner



Overall, I was satisfied with the food here, ambiance is nice and the service is good too. A bit pricey but I think it is worth for the quality of the food. =)


Another choice for you to dine in when you are at Tropicana City Mall.

* Price is subjected to 10% service charge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin