Friday, May 28, 2010

Murni Discovery @ Aman Suria


Murni, known as the longest mamak in PJ. The variety of foods range from Malay, Chinese, Indian to Western and it finally has a branch at Aman Suria!! Situated at a corner shop, outdoor seats are also available but of course it wont be so long as Murni SS2~ =)


Very full even at weekday nite~


A difference from Murni SS2 – here got Menu! ^^


Obviously, the choices here are lesser but they still got their signature roti, mee and special drinks. Normally my favourite choice at Murni is Maggie Utara for food and Mango Special for drink but since it’s a new place, I planned to order some new food to try.

Drinks 1st~ Instead of Mango Speical, Murni Discovery has lots of fancy cocktail now! The most attractive names are I LOVE YOU and POISION and of course we ordered those two. =)


I LOVE U & POISON – Do u dare to try? :p




Sweet I LOVE YOU@ RM5.00
Soda+Ribena+Lemon+Longan – A nice sweet soda drink ^^



POISON@ RM5.00
Soda+Cucmber+Passion Fruit+Lychee


I love the chili padi at the top! Nice deco~


The drink is very special and nice, not taste like poison at all :p



POISON VS I LOVE YOU – Which one do u prefer?



As usual, FT still love western cheesy food which is totally different from me. She ordered Carbonara Seafood Pasta. I search the menu very hard to find a very special one and finally I got this Nasi Goreng Meletup (Super Pedas). As a spicy lover, I sure cant miss any super spicy food :P



Carbonara Seafood Pasta@ RM13.00
According to FT, the pasta was quite nice and very filling.

You can see there was lots of seafood too.



Nasi Goreng Meletup (Super Pedas) @RM8.00



We can smell the spicy-ness when it was served but when I tasted it I felt like it was just a normal nasi goreng. Okay, it did got spicy taste but I don’t think it was ‘meletup’ and super spicy lo…. =.= FT said my tongue spoiled alr, cant feel spicy anymore but I really think like wanna get some chili padi from them. LOL~ :p It was quite a big disappointment for me >.<



However, I can find lots of seafood inside my fried rice – at least something to cheer me up~

Cant deny that the portion of my Nasi Goreng Meletup was really big and I couldn’t finish it. Lots of ‘xi ham’ also being abandoned by me :p



Overall, I still prefer the Murni at SS2. I miss my Maggie Utara!! =)



Murni Discovery
Jalan PJU 1/3B
Sunway Mas Commercial Centre
Petaling Jaya, Selangor

8 comments:

ohmywtf said...

oh wow..did the chilli make the drink any hotter??

SiN P3i said...

Hm..not really..mayb a bit? :p
but I like the taste~~should try! ^^

Kevin said...

Hey, Murni Discovery is cool.. I like the part that it's a Mamak Stall that offer varieties of food.. :)

Nanged!

I like the Carbonara Seafood Pasta!

SiN P3i said...

Hi Kevin, thx for the comment.
Ya, I love Murni Mamak Stall also but too bad the taste of food for Murni Discovery is a bit out >.<

Hope it can be improved cuz I love its food :)

iamthewitch said...

Wah you had CHILI in the drink! No wonder they called in Poison! LOL! Was it spicy? U know what, I love spicy food too! I think I would have ordered the same thing as you if I were there.. anything with 'pedas' or chilli would definitely catch my attention! LOL!

SiN P3i said...

Hi Witch, thx for dropping by!
LOL~The drink was not spicy(mayb a bit :p) but I love the taste, it was very special~Do try it out!
Yeah, spicy lover! =) but fried rice juz just so-so,a bit disappointed :(

echin said...

wow...nice blog
i love your blog very much

SiN P3i said...

Thx 靜! ^^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin