Sunday, May 9, 2010

Madam Kwan's@KLCC




Okay,I think I need no any introduction for this well-known cafe for TRULY MALAYSIAN CUISINE. I knew this restaurant since long long time ago but I didn't have the chance to try or I might say the reason I didn't try is because I always think that it's not worth to pay so much just for local food or Nasi Lemak. However, this visit proved me wrong!


Well, that was Labour Day, so good that I didn't need to work. Zack & I planned to go
KLCC for photo-shooting(yes, I love to take photo ^^). B4 photo-shooting, we sure
will eat 1st and I was glad that I made a right choice to Madam Kwan's.


The Menu



It was quite crowded that day. After getting seats, we started to look at the menu for food.
As there was only two of us, we could only ordered its ala-cart food. Of course, we'd like to try Madam's specialties. We chose one Nasi Lemak and one Nasi Bojari.





Nasi Lemak@ RM15.30
-Aromatic coconut steamed rice served with chicken curry, sambal ikan bilis, dried shrimp floss, hard boiled egg, acar and fresh cucumber.

When Zack 1st tried its sambal, he was like : "so nice, sedap-nya~!"
And I tried, it was true! The sambal was really nice, it was special that
dried shrimp floss was served along and the curry chicken was delicious too.


Nasi Bojari@RM21.90
Madam's tri-coloured rice with assam prawns, beef rendang, and deep fried chicken drumstick.

For me, the Nasi Bojari can compete with Nasi Lemak. It was worthy as that
you got prawns and a super huge drumstick! Not only that, the tri-coloured rice
was special and it was really yummy!

The super huge drumstick!

For dessert, we tried its Red Bean Ice and it was quite nice too.
It came with plain ice where gula Melaka was separated.
You can pour the quantity for your flavour.


Red Bean Ice@RM6.50
Red bean with shaved ice served with fragrant coconut milk and gula Melaka.



I'm satisfied with the food!

Trust me guys, you really need to pay Madam Kwan's a visit if you haven't tried b4.
Food are really nice, ambiance is quite good, decent interior design with affordable price.






Not forget to take some photos....






Here are all the branches, check it out~

1 comment:

jack's' PC said...

yeah i going to there for dinner tomoroow at klcc, what so spicy in madamn kwan's menu to eat? do reply thanks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin