Saturday, July 23, 2011

师傅云吞面 Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant @ Taman Segar, Cheras

Wantan Me is a very common food that you can find easily at any place. What makes this 师傅云吞面 Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant at Taman Segar, Cheras so special? I think first and foremost, is their traditional Chinese decoration with red lanterns. Besides, the wooden tables and chairs bring out the Chinese culture too.




Apart from the nice decoration, we sure need to talk about the food. What really impress me much before I go in the restaurant is the signboard written '天下第一辣' meaning The World Spiciest! As a spicy lover, I was eager to find out is that true??

天下第一辣, The World Spiciest

No need to look at the menu anymore, I know I wanna order The World Spiciest Pan Mee =)

The World Spiciest Pan Mee@RM9

The appearance has no difference with any other pan mee, it also was served with minced pork, fried anchovies and egg but you will find lots of CHILI under the pan mee when you stir it.


No kidding, it is really super spicy!!! You can hardly feel your tongue because it turned numb. =.= The whole pan mee is all about SPICY and no more.

As for my friend, he opted for Curry Mee. I like the curry fragrance when it served. =)


金牌咖哩面Curry Mee@RM6.50

The curry mee is a not bad option. The mee is wantan mee, served with chicken, 'tau fu po', bean sprout and dumplings.


We also ordered some dumplings. It tasted good but the soup is a bit oily.

Dumplings@RM6


Sad to say that we didn't try their wantan mee that day. Hope that we still got chance to go and try. =)

师傅云吞面
Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant
No,18GF,Jalan Manis 4,
Taman Segar,
56100 Cheras,KL

2 comments:

Nava K said...

The curry mee looks so divine and making me hungry now.

Lindy said...

Pan Mee!! I like! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin