Friday, November 18, 2011

Ritch Cafe@Kluang

First of all, sorry for not updating my blog for so long~ As I'm no longer stay at KL, I'm gonna introduce some nice food at my hometown -- Kluang. =) Ritch Cafe is one of the popular restaurant, serving Authentic Western Cuisine.
As you can see, the restaurant does not use Pork or Lard in its dishes. So, this is a Halal restaurant. =)

Two cute little chef, containing salt & pepper ^^

I like the cozy interior design =)
Hot Honey Lemon@RM4.90, Coke with Lemon@RM3.90

Garlic Toast@RM4.90

I like the garlic toast, very crispy and crunchy. YUMMY!

Grilled Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce@RM12.90

The meat is really soft and juicy. It tastes good with the black pepper sauce but it will be better if it was served with some fries as the salad dressing not really tastes well.


Spicy (Shredded) Garlic Chicken Pasta@RM16.90

If you are my loyal blog reader, you will know that I'm not a cheese lover but spicy lover! Haha... So, everytime I choose pasta sure will not choose creamy & cheesy but SPICY! LOL^^ I personally like this pasta, it tastes good with the spices along. The portion is quite big and I couldn't finish it by myself~!

Overall, the food is delicious with affordable price. Nice atmosphere which suitable for couple, friends or even family gathering. =) Do remember to drop by Ritch Cafe the next time you are in Kluang, I think it won't disappoint you. ^^




Ritch Cafe
8 Jalan Duku, Haji Manan,
Kluang 86000 Johor.
07-7760378

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin