Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Food & Tea 欢喜地@ Tropicana City

That was a night that Zack and I went to watch movie with my other friends at Tropicana City Mall. Before movie, we need food to fill up our empty stomach. I don’t go there too often so don’t really know what place is good for food. We found this Food & Tea, just right down GSC.


As we didn’t have much time, we just ordered something simple. Zack is a chicken wing lover so he ordered Soya Sauce Chicken Wings & Fried Egg with Rice.

Soya Sauce Chicken Wings & Fried Egg with Rice

For me, I chose Sliced Beef Black Pepper Sauce Baked Spaghetti. It was not bad and quite special for me cuz I never taste a mixture of black pepper beef and spaghetti.

Sliced Beef Black Pepper Sauce Baked Spaghetti

Strawberry Vanilla with Passion Fruit


The drinks was quite nice, sweet and a bit sour~


Food & Tea 欢喜地
Tropicana City Mall
Lot L1 – 15, First Floor
Tropicana City Mall,
No 3, Jalan SS20/27, 47400,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel: 03 77105313
www.myfoodntea.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin