Friday, May 7, 2010

Mama Sayang@ Jalan Klang Lama

Leaving office to client place is sometimes good for me as I can try new food~ =)
This time was at Jalan Klang Lama, FT brought me to a place called
‘Mama Sayang’
to have our lunch. From the outside, it doesn’t really look like
a restaurant but I must say it has its own unique design.
It has some very old school design,
and there was one moment I thought I was at Malacca~ :p
Oh Ya, it is a vege Nyonya restaurant~! Special, rite?



Nice old school feel~



FT ordered its special Dragon Fruit Fried Rice, not bad, red-pink fried rice – nice try ^^ And I chose its Cantonese Kuey Teow. It was just nice, not really special but smell good~


Dragon Fruit Fried Rice@ RM5.70

Cantonese Kuey Teow@ RM5.70

We sure won’t forget dessert, Cendol & Ice Kacang were just nice in the hot afternoon.

Cendol@ RM3.00

Ice Kacang@ RM3.00

Yummy~!


Like this curtain…Got feel~ =)

Here come the models ^^





Mama Sayang
21, Jalan Desa Off,
Jalan Klang Lama,
Kuala Lumpur.

2 comments:

ai wei said...

am thinking, is that dragon fruit rice has the dragon fruit taste?

SiN P3i said...

ya~ got little bit of sweet dragon fruit taste..very new taste, not bad actually :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin