Sunday, March 6, 2011

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge@ The Curve

Theobroma Chocolate again~! LOL…. I visited this place again because I got free voucher RM50~ as I am the winner of the photo shooting contest and the voucher was one of the prizes. =)

Again, I had my favourite Ms Coco Frappe and Joanne had her Fair Lady Mocha Frappe.



Ms Coco Frappe & Fair Lady Mocha Frappe@ RM12.90 each

Next, Feng Ting tried the hot Belgian chocolate this time. She chose Ms Coco =)



Ms Coco (Mug ‘n’ Warmer)@ RM12.90

Keep it Warm ^^

Feng Ting and her Hot Ms Coco

Besides drinks, we also tried its Herb Marinated Roast Chicken. It was served with baby potatoes, salad & black pepper mushroom sauce. Not bad =)



Herb Marinated Roast Chicken@ RM18.90

We enjoyed our tea time there~ Chocoholics, you definitely can’t miss this place. ^^

1 comment:

Nava K said...

The Belgian choc drink looks so inviting.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin