Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kim Gary Restaurant@ Sunway Pyramid

Again, I went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch. This time was because I had GS practise and after that Melissa, Silvya, Zack n I went together for lunch. B4 this we went to Subway but Zack asked for 2nd round and we went to Kim Gary!

It was a Saturday and the restaurant was FULL HOUSE. We queued up for about 15mins only got our seats.

Menu

As normal, waiter would put menu and lots of set meals on the table but what really attracted me was the ‘order book’. It becomes easier for us to order as it shows clearly and it saves our time.

Neat & Clear

Zack ordered Supreme Beef Curry Baked with Swiss Cheese and it served with rice or spaghetti. There are 3 choices for curry which are Supreme,Pineapple and Coconut Milk Curry. Zack chose rice and Pineapple curry.

Supreme Beef Curry Baked with Swiss Cheese@ RM12.90

As Melissa n me were full already, we ordered some snack~

I’m a dessert lover so I wanna try out its ‘Hong Kong Snow Mountain’ (港式甜品刨冰). It was a hard decision for me to choose the flavor, Mango or Red Bean? I finally chose Red Bean Snow Mountain and it seemed like a wrong decision for me.

Red Bean Snow Mountain@ RM6.50

I love red bean but I was really disappointing with the snow mountain. There was only
ice and no taste at all if I finish all the red bean… A few jelly and corn were inside but it couldn’t make me satisfy.



Melissa ordered Ireland Crispy French Fries. There were lots of flavor too like red
pepper, curry, seaweed, minced beef sauce…. She ordered a Special Mix French Fries
but we really couldn’t find any special of it cuz it was really like a NORMAL french fries and it costs RM5.50!

Ireland Crispy French Fries- Special Mix@ RM5.50

After all the chili and tomato sauces.. by Melissa ^^

All the chili and tomato sauces that we used! (the french fries were really tasteless)

With Melissa~ =)

With Zack……..

I was not satisfy this time and I hope the next visit I’ll choose the right food~

Kim Gary Restaurant
OB2-G-U3,Ground Floor,Oasis Bouleverd 2,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre,
N0 3,Jalan PJS 11/15,Bandar Sunway,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin