Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dragon-i Restaurant@ One Utama

This was a very special dinner to me cuz it was a pre-convocation dinner with my family! They came specially from Johor to attend my convocation and since my dad wanted to taste Chinese food, I brought them to Dragon-I at One Utama.

Menu

We all ordered its famous ‘La Mian’ with different flavors.

La Mian with Sichuan Hot & Sour Soup/酸辣汤拉面@ RM12

La Mian with Braised Pork Rib/红烧排骨拉面@ RM15

La Mian with Brazil Beef Brisket/巴西牛腩拉面@ RM15

La Mian with Sichuan Style/四川担担面@ RM13

La Mian with Taiwan Fried Chicken/台湾盐酥鸡 @RM14

Besides La Mian, of course we also wanna try its Steamed Meat Dumpling!

Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumpling/上海小笼包 @RM9

Wow…yummy….!

Beijing Steamed Meat Dumpling/北京水饺@ RM8

The skin is a bit thick but it still taste good~




We had a great dinner and thx to my family!

Dragon-i Restaurant
Lot 313-A, New Wing
One Utama
www.dragon-i.com.my

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin