Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hong Kong Miu Kai (2nd Visit) @Sri Petaling


Yes, same reason—working, me n FT went to Hong Kong Miu Kai to hv our lunch again. Recommended by other food blog, Miu Kai is famous with its bakery~ and hence I’d like to try out this time.

I chose its most famous one which is Hong Kong Style ‘Po Lo Bao’. The ‘Po Lo Bao’ looked pleasant n nice and most importantly it tasted good =) There was something like custard inside it and the bun is soft with crispy skin~



Hong Kong Style ‘Po Lo Bao’@ RM1.60

Besides, I also ordered Shrimp Dumpling Noodle. My first bite on the Wantan Noodle was like ‘wow, this is really good!’ I found that the wantan noodle is not exactly same as others. It was really nice and tasty ^^



Shrimp Dumpling Noodle(Dry) @RM7.20

FT ordered Braised Pig Shank Noodle. It smelled good when it was served. It is another good choice too~


Braised Pig Shank Noodle@ RM8.80


Hong Kong Miu-Kai Restaurant (香港庙街餐厅小厨)
39 & 41, Ground Floor,
Jalan Radin Anum,
Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-90562122

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin