Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bar.B.Q. Plaza @One Utama

My younger sis came to KL to find me! One of the reasons she came here was to ask me to bring her to hunt for food. Hehe, the 1st place that I bought her was Bar.B.Q. Plaza. I personally like that thai style bar.b.q, I went there quite a few times b4 but I had not started my food blog yet.

The Menu

We ordered Family Beef Set which came together with 3 bowls of rice at RM39.90.
It included sirlion, choice beef, fish fillet, chicken, squid, shrimp, udon, sliced cabbage, baby corn, carrot, lettuce, tomato, brocoli, you mak and beancurd.







Family Beef Set@RM39.90

Dunno how to cook?This is the guide~ =)


Start cooking lo~~yummy...!

The most important is the sauce! Really nice!

Refillable Green Tea@RM2.50

my sis and I..

Lot 338A, 1st Floor,
Rainforest 1 Utama Shopping Centre
Tel: 603-7727 8148

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin