Tuesday, November 3, 2009

T.G.I. Friday@ Sunway Pyramid



It has been such long times I din go to Friday. After giving Zack a birthday surprise at studio, Melissa, Ah Kiat, Pei Mun, Yit Shiou, Zack n I decided to go to Friday for the 2nd round celebration~





I ordered the set meal for the birthday guy Zack. It came with appetizer and entrée @RM29.90. You can add one RM6 for two choices of dessert minis. We thought of ordering at first but who knew that we were too full for it =(

For appetizer, I chose Boneless Wings, which are succulent crispy pieces of chicken breast basted in its traditional spicy Buffalo sauce. It tasted good~

Boneless Wings
As for entrée, I opted for Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta, which is sautéed shrimp, chicken and red bell peppers tossed in a Cajun Alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and topped with Parmesan sauce. The cheese was just a bit too much for me as I dun really like cheese..But I know it tastes good for others ^^

Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta

Ah Kiat ordered Salmon Pasta, I like it! It's not too cheesy and salmon was fresh and yummy!!

Salmon Pasta@ RM26.90

All of them love cheese except me and hence they ordered Fried Mac and Cheese. I wouldn’t dare to try even one bite cuz it’s juz too cheesy…But I know it is really tasty for those cheese lovers.

Fried Mac & Cheese@ RM12.90

Cheesyzzz….

Blue Raspberry Slush@ RM8.90
*A mix of blue raspberry flavoring, lemonade and lemon-lime soda.

Strawberry Lemonade Slush@ RM8.90
*A refreshing blend of strawberries and lemonade.

Bottomless Iced Lemon Tea@ RM7.90

Bottomless 7 Up@ RM7.90

The free birthday cake~

Sharing! =)

Happy Birthday to Z

Yeah, all of us~

I love this..it was a great gathering..Thanks for everyone who made this last min surprise a success =p



T.G.I. Friday
Lot OB3F.2 &F1.92, First Floor,
Sunway Pyramid.
No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15
46150 PJ, Selangor.
Tel: 03-5635 3780

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin