Sunday, December 20, 2009

Leo’s Café@ SS2

Last time when I just graduated from UM, I went to Leo’s Café to do part time as a waitress. That day after doing show, Zack & I went there to hv an early dinner. Happy that I met my ex-colleagues, miss them~ ^^



New Menu!!

Since they changed new menu, I sure wanna try the new things! As I almost drank all the drinks b4, I ordered a new drink in the menu—Lychee Cincau~~

Lychee Cincau@ RM3.50

For food, I tried its Pan Fried Lamb Leg with Black Pepper Sauce, which is new too. It came along with coleslaw and French fries. The taste was not bad, just the portion was really too small…

Pan Fried Lamb Leg with Black Pepper Sauce@ RM13.90

As for Zack, I recommended him to try its X.O Fried Rice cuz it is really nice! Yummy~~

X.O Fried Rice with Seafood@ RM8.90

Amber Chia is the ambassador


Leo’s Café
61-9G, Jln SS2/75,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 7875 2978

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

SiN P3i said...

thx for ur support :)
I'll keep it up~~
cheers ^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ranger said...

A warning for all who wanted to dine at Leo’s café. Please think twice before you want to go there, foods ordered are not allow to cancel even if the waiters/waitress are in fault for forgotten to serve you. Meaning you still have to pay for it. So please think again before going to such a place!!!

Ranger said...

A warning for all who wanted to dine at Leo’s café. Please think twice before you want to go there, foods ordered are not allow to cancel even if the waiters/waitress are in fault for forgotten to serve you. Meaning you still have to pay for it. So please think again before going to such a place!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin