Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ajisen Ramen@Sunway Pyramid

The 2nd place that I brought my sis to eat was Ajisen Ramen at Sunway Pyramid, together with 2 of my frens. I like this restaurant as the food is nice and the price is reasonable~

The Menu

Ajisen Ramen at Sunway branch is always full with ppl. The place is a bit squeeze if compared with the branch at One Utama. I prefer the one at One Utama as we can sit on the floor~ The sofa is comfortable..!





Chicken Teri Don@RM9.80

Deluxe Beef Teri Set@RM15.80

Sweet corns~~

Dumplings & Meat Balls!!!

Soup

The beef!!!!!!

Tom Yum Ramen@RM17.80

Deluxe Unagi Set@RM18.80

Hot Ocha@RM2.50

Ajisen Ramen
F1.58, Sunway Pyramid
Tel: 03-56221961

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

try Marutama ramen at Farenheit for authentic ramen . and also Japin at Sg Wang for fairly authentic Japanese 'salary-men' food. been to Japan few times, so I know the so-called 'authentic' taste ;)

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi SiN P3i,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin