Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bao Bao Restaurant

Bao Bao Restaurant specifically sells ‘pan mee’, for Johor people, we call it ‘mian fen gao面粉糕’ =)


Me and my friend Mark decided to take their set lunch. The available time is from 12pm to 3pm.
Both of us chose set B @ RM7.30 which comes with pan mee and one drink (It’s cheap!~)


This is ‘六味冰’—‘six flavours ice’ cuz it’s made up from six different kinds of ingredients.




One of the reasons that I chose to dine in there is bcuz of its special chilies~~If u can eat spicy, u definitely have to try its chilies. As u can see, there are 4 types of chilies u can choose. For me, my favourite is number 1 n 3. ^^

Yeah, my favourite~ =p miss it much~~~

Q Bao Pork Chop (Dry)



Dry Curry Chicken (It’s new one!!)

Basically there are 3 types of pan mee that u can choose, which are the normal quite thick one, thin one or slice one.
Bao Bao has quite a number of branches but the one that I went to is in Sunway.
You really hv to try it~ strongly recommended ^^

No 15 Ground Floor, Jalan
Bandar Sunway 46150
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
016-216 7733

1 comment:

yhan said...

Wah! I love pan mee! haha! There is one popular "chillis pan mee" situated at Chow Kit! I really miss it!! :P If there is a chance, u muz go and try!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin