Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Chicken Rice Shop

This is my 1st time stepped in The Chicken Rice Shop although I passed through many many many times. ^p^

As we just wanted to cram ourselves with food, we just chose the set for 1 pax @RM9.90 to share. The set comes with Grilled Butter Chicken (small), Ipoh Bean Sprouts (small), 1 bowl of rice, Soup of the Day and 1 Iced Lemon Tea or Orange Delight. As there are 2 of us, we added on another one bowl of rice but it costs us RM2.20!!

I love this little cute chicken which acts as a container to put spoons, forks and tissues. ^^

Iced Lemon Tea

Ipoh Bean Sprouts (small)

Grilled Butter Chicken (small)


The set is quite nice, I like the Grilled Butter Chicken n bean sprouts very much.I think the set is actually enough for 2 ppl ^^ It’s a good try~ =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin