Friday, July 17, 2009

Mr Teppanyaki@ Sunway Pyramid






B4 going to sunway studio for dance, Zack and I decided to go to Sunway Pyramid to have lunch. He finally brought me to Mr Teppanyaki. I had been there b4 about 2 or 3 years ago and it actually didn’t really impress me much.

Looking at the menu, I found that the price is actually reasonable but I juz don’t wanna waste much money on food recently so we decided to order one set of meal and add on one more rice. The menu is full with all the set meal and I really do not know how to choose… Since Zack likes to eat fish and I feel like wanna hv some chicken, we finally ordered Chicken and Fish Teppanyaki. The set meal came with meat, bean sprouts, soup and rice.



Soup

Chicken and Fish Teppanyaki @RM16.90


For drinks, I chose the mango flavor of fusion snowy ice. We felt a little bit of disappointment when it was served bcuz it is really small…However, I really like it once I tasted it. The ice-cream is nice and it didn’t melt fast! As I don’t like to eat the ice-cream once it melts and this settled my problem =)

Mango Fusion Snowy Ice@RM5.90

You can get free refill for soft drink.


Overall, the food is not bad but the place is too squeezed. The service there is not really good. We need to remind them several times then only served us the extra rice. I think I still prefer Teppanyaki(without Mr) ^^


LG2.39, Sunway Pyramid ,
No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin