Thursday, July 23, 2009

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge@ One Utama


I am a chocoholic but I always wont spend lots on chocolate(mainly reason is bcuz I’m quite poor =p). Due to I accidentally found a website that provide free voucher(20% off) for this Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, I sure won’t let this chance go away~ ^^

The Voucher~ ^^

The menu is sooooo attractive rite?? =)

Although I got the 20% off voucher, I still din order much food cuz really wanna save money recently as I started to work d…. =.=

Princess of Iceland@ RM10.90

There are so many chocolate drinks choices and I hardly decide which one to order. Finally, I order Princess of Iceland, a nice and tasty iced chocolate.

Pasta: Spicy Ginger Flower Fish Cake@ RM17.90

I also ordered a pasta by looking at the display photo of the menu but it actually din look that nice when it came. I’m a person who doesn’t like to eat cheese and luckily I din find any strong cheese smell in this dishes and I actually quite like the buttermilk =) There is no spicy or mayb it is a little bit of spicy but I really cant taste it…

Me and the food + beverages



Plenty of chocolates…

Chocolate cake & dessert~

Chocolate gift & souvenirs~

You can actually surf their website 1st b4 going cuz the website full with menu and price which I really love it! http://www.chocolatelounge.com.my/

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge
Lot FK3, First Floor Highstreet,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No 1,Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya,Selangor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin