Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh Sushi@ Mid Valley

Went for window shopping with Zack at Mid Valley and he felt like eating Japanese food. I searched the directory and found Oh Sushi, this name is new for me and I’d like to gv it a try.

However, when I reached, I found that I’d visited this restaurant b4 and the name was Nippon Yataimura that time. I just wondered when it changed the name…

And when I googled juznw only found out that actually Nippon Yataimura is owned by Oh Sushi Two(M) Sdn Bhd.

Nice and classy interior design

Love the fake bamboo and Tang Long

The Menu

As Zack miss Unagi so much, he couldn’t wait to order Unagi Bento for his lunch~

Unagi Bento @RM19

As for me, I juz took some sushi and curi makan his bento =p
I found that there are not many choices and honestly I am not satisfy much…

@RM4.00

@RM5.00

@RM6.00
I like this~ Yummy!

ItalicGreen Tea


What remind me this restaurant is this cartoon!

Overall, I’d say the food here is ok. I prefer my last time visit (it was actually few yrs ago) but I really like the ambiance.

OH SUSHI
Unit G-098, Ground Floor,
Mid Valley Mega Mall.
Tel: 03-2284 1211

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin