Monday, July 27, 2009

Sugar Dynasty Food Delight@ Penang

Following Zack n Joel going to Penang after NKF Charity Concert cuz they are the judges for Street Dance Competition which was held at Penang Times Squares. It was my 1st time visiting there but since it is juz opened, there are still not many shops.

During nite time, we were hanging around and suddenly I found this dessert shop. I told Zack that I felt like wanna drink tong shui and… yeah, we went for it~ =)


It is a very simple shop, no superior design but giving me cozy and home feeling.

I think everybody would like to try it, especially gals~ ^^

Herbal Jelly 龟苓糕 @RM3.00

The herbal jelly is very nice whereby you’d find it a bit bitter but it’s actually a very nice complex with honey.

Double Boiled Hasma with Ginseng 雪蛤红枣泡参 @RM6.90

I miss this as it’d been a very long time I din taste it… Used to drink this when I was young at home…
This is hot one oh cuz Zack thought it was cold initially =p

Nice experience at Penang~

Sugar Dynasty Food Delight
29 Nagore Road
10050 Georgetown
Penang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin